Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Congress

I'm so glad Roger Clemens just spent five hours getting interrogated by Congressmen. Today's event have opened my eyes and we are now all so education on the situation...

What we knew before this morning:
Roger Clemens says he didn't take steroids; Brian McNamee says he injected Clemens with steroids under his direction.

What we know now:
Roger Clemens says he didn't take steroids; Brian McNamee says he injected Clemens with steroids under his direction.

Oh, and Andy Pettitte has "misremembered" according to Clemens.

I'd like to thank Congress for stepping in to regulate this; and I would like to further thank the people that contributed to the Mitchell Report, including the Congressman himself, in this fabulous mix of America's Pastime and the United States Government.

Separation of Baseball and State? I think not.

No comments: